.5) P4 1,8GHz, 512DDR, GeForce 3 128Mb(graph Card), SOund Blaster
Live(Sound
Card).
I plan on upgrading to P4 2,4GHz and 1,256GB DDR in the next few days.

1) DarkBob

1.5) I starter playing on Kain for the 2 first week of OB. Made a lv 27
ELven Scout. Then switched to Lionna server and started this char.

2) I'm lv 43 Abyss Walker

3) I usualy play 15-18 hours a day.. might go up to 20 when i'm close
to an
important lv or item, or anothe reason such as clan activity.

4) I did not play many other MMORPG. I Played DII for 2 and half years,
but
got disgusted with cheating. I usualy played alot of console RPG. A
friend
of mine told me about LineAge, and insisted so much that i tried,a nd i
instatntly become addicted.

4.5) Well, not much, since i didn't play alot of MMORPG. I did some
good
thing on console RPG since when playing these, my objective was to find
a
way to make the game the hardest possible.

5)I want to join Primez coz it seem as one of the best clan in L2. I
also
like the player that are in this clan. I was lucky to be able to alot
with
ppl of your guys recently, and i had alot of fun.
I also want to join coz my goals in this game are to beat bosses like
the
core, orphen, nurkas, ant queen, and more importantly, to own a castle.
So
afor all these reasons, i believe that Primez is the clan for me, and i
want
to join it.

6) Well, i'm 19 years old. I'm sutdying to become programmer. I live in
Canada(Quebec). I talk french and english. I've been a hard gamer for a
long
time.Actualy, i've always been a hard gamer, at leats for as long as i
cna
remember(which is since Mario1 on Nintendo). When i play a game, i
usualy
play it alot and for very long time. I'm also very competitive in
everything
i do. I already know a couple of your member, since i played alot with
you
guys. I hope of becoming member and enjoy playing and doing
quest/siege/clan
wars with you.